RACE TALKS 2: Community/Police
Forum to Improve Relationships
Come give your input.
Be a part of the solution in Portland.
Forums are from 6 pm to 9 pm, including panel discussion and break out sessions.
• Tuesday, April 7: Franklin High School Cafeteria
5405 SE Woodward St.
• Monday, May 4: Grant High School Cafeteria
2245 NE 36th Ave.
• Wednesday, June 3: Wilson High School Cafeteria
1151 SW Vermont St.
Forums offered by the Portland Police Bureau in partnership with
- Albina Ministerial Alliance, City of Portland’s Human Rights Commission &
- Community Police Reform Committee,
- RACE TALKS,
- Portland Public Schools.
View our Calendar for more information about this and other Race Talk events.